Oh Taiba - يا طيبة

Discover Islam

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

about islam



In the name of allah, the beneficent , the merciful
welcome to you in my new blog
i hope you always visit me
and ask me about any thing you want to know about islam
our islam is not the religion of terrorism as the television and newspaper said
it is the religion of pease, the religion of mercy
in this blog we will speak about islam
all what you want to know about this religion
this post will be the first step
we will know what is the word islam meaning???
islam is the name given to our religion.
The word islam means submission,obedience,commitment and peace in arabic.
Submission means we should cheerfully accept and act upon God`s commandments.
Obedience means we follow god` law.
Commitment means we bind ourselves to God ;We put ourselves in His charge. If we submit to God`s will, obey His laws, and commit ourselves to His charge , we will have peace.
We will experience peace within ourselves and with other people ,as will as peace on earth.
Islam is the religion of truth and righteousness.It is not a new religion. Islam was ordained by God. islam has always been and will be until the end of time.
Islam teatches that there is only on God, that God is only one.Believing in God is the basis and foundation of Islam. The Arabic name for God is Allah.
what about your opinions??
I will wait for your opinions and your quastions and all what you want to know about islam.
peace be up on you

15 comments:

Lord of Erewhon said...

The chant is very beautiful - I already knew the text.

Peace be with you!
- hope you also live in this world of mankind, with water and roses, clouds and birds, for there is no glory to God in deniing the world.

Kathy Trejo said...

The way to true spirituality
Cannot depend upon others;
One instant of enlightenment
And I go beyond body and self.
The myriad and profound virtues
Are complete;
Anywhere in the universe
Is now my home.

- Mokuan (1611-1676)


peace and love,
Kathy

Jim said...

I know a lott about Islam
I am from India with a huge population of muslims

I have many muslim friends
I am impressed with u guys

u follow the bible better than us
About tithe
About Bakri id

Muslims Jews and Christians have a common heritage
and common beliefs

however we fight each other
Jehad and Crusades

Imagine if there were no religion

Call for coexistence said...

my dear lord of erewhom
i am very happy because of your visit
and i hope you visit me again

Peace be with you

Call for coexistence said...

dear kathy
i am happy to see your comment
and i hope you visit me again and ask me about what you want to know about islam

Call for coexistence said...

dear ,jim
nice to see your comment
i hope you visit me again
----------------------

It is nature that there is a similarity because of the same source(allah)
-----------

If we live without religion
injustice ,wars
And The evil Will spread

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments. I respect all religions in the world. I believe we can all contribute for the peace and wellbeing of the entire mankind. Thanks and have a greast and peaceful day.

Call for coexistence said...

Mel Avila Alarilla
not at all my dear
I respect all religions too
i hope you visit my blog again

Dr.khaled said...

Nice blog our sister...

May Allah bless you revealing the true view of islam...

here you can be helped & also..other Non-Muslim ppl can read these facts

http://WWW.SULTAN.ORG

Call for coexistence said...

my brother khaled
i am happy to see your comment in this blog
i hope so
ameeeeen
i hope allh be with me
-----
thanks for this sit

Lord of Erewhon said...

Dear friend, I am sorry for the stupid comments of HORNEDWOLF in your blog.
He is an idiot! And I will not allow more of his comments in my blog.

I'm really sorry!

Peace be with You!

P. S. Soon I will unser your post... for the time my work gives me few time, maybe this week-end I'll unser.

صانعة الحرية said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Call for coexistence said...

Lord of Erewhon
thank you for your advice
and i will wait for your comment and answers

AMR TANTAWI said...

our sister...
first,very Nice blog...
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments...
I'm sorry cause you suppose me
not consider..but really i'm very busy to appear to my blog because
my work..and I will to concern about ASAP.

Peace be with You!

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Sometimes I get lucky, finding a http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE ecommerce website was a life changer for me. After I used it for one month I earn $100.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is 100% FREE